This is a “back to basics” new arrival and restock from discs we have listened a lot thanks to Bones Brigade Records, Grinding Rebellion Records & more, welcome to:
- The best disc ever recorded by Chiens (and a super cover from Jubs Contraseptik Tatoo), the finest and most aggressive power trio you will propably listen.
- Lifespite / Fucking Invincible, this two “all stars bands” (Dropdead, Reproach, Blind TO Faith, Citizens Patrol, Daughters, Soul Control) have met on this piece of wax to offer a harshly negative hardcore that will take you down.
- Re-issue of the first Weekend Nachos album for their last tour 2 years ago, a classic!
- Tuer = nowadays fastest grindcore band from Switzerland, a must with double vocals, loud basses and smiles on their faces. This is mint.
- TAG Crew “history of violence”, a hip hop trip from the streets of Leeds (Uk) by The Afternoon Gentlemen released on a classy orange transparent flexi 7′. More seriously, we also have new copies of TAG’s last masterpiece, “a history of violence” but this time with blast-beats included.
- My Man Mike, second album released by the South Korean power trio (actually they are respectively from FR, USA & South Korea), a subtil mix of powerviolence, catchy riffs & hyper active vocals duet
- Time to talk of The Arson Project, the swedish new generation of grindcore, hardocre/punk who have destroyed all Europe last summer with this new album (and first full-lenght) “23min of harsh audio violence – Mixing grind, hardcore, metal & punk with a furious overdose of misanthropic hate. FFO: Cursed, Dead in the dirt, His hero is gone, Masakari…”
- About Brutal Truth, we’d better don’t talk too much as everything is said in the title “Evolution In One Take: For Grindfreaks Only ! Volume 2”, a very good album from the US masters, for fan of raw grindcore.
- Coke Bust / Despised You, a split between two of the best powerviolence acts from th US.
As always, cheap shipping worldwide. Have some good holydays & support your local dealers.
Check out Hørdür's new animated video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM7b8O94j00 Songs taken from "Húbris", still available here on vinyl, cd and tape : http://lixiviatrecords.com/boutique/vinyl/vinyl12/hordur-hubris-first-album/ Tracks : 'Peinard &...
Hørdür & Warfuck are gonna play 5 gigs heading to Grind the Nazi Scum this May 2019.They're gonna play in Biel, Nuremberg, Torgau, Francfort, and Belfort.Awesome bands are also playing at GTNS such as Travolta, ArnoxDuebel, Taste the Floor,...
Mental Hygiene Terrorism Orchestra’s new album HATE SUPREME is out through LIXIVIAT Records ! French Noisegrind Antijazz activists are back with their first full length ! Be prepared for 20 minutes of harsh violence to grind your ears &...
Hørdür will reach Greece this month of March for the first time.They will play 4 gigs in Athens, Thessaloniki and Ksanthi.Local support will be Kolonaki SSThanks to Scull Crasher Records & Noise Attack for helping putting this up !Handmade collage by...