This is a “back to basics” new arrival and restock from discs we have listened a lot thanks to Bones Brigade Records, Grinding Rebellion Records & more, welcome to:
- The best disc ever recorded by Chiens (and a super cover from Jubs Contraseptik Tatoo), the finest and most aggressive power trio you will propably listen.
- Lifespite / Fucking Invincible, this two “all stars bands” (Dropdead, Reproach, Blind TO Faith, Citizens Patrol, Daughters, Soul Control) have met on this piece of wax to offer a harshly negative hardcore that will take you down.
- Re-issue of the first Weekend Nachos album for their last tour 2 years ago, a classic!
- Tuer = nowadays fastest grindcore band from Switzerland, a must with double vocals, loud basses and smiles on their faces. This is mint.
- TAG Crew “history of violence”, a hip hop trip from the streets of Leeds (Uk) by The Afternoon Gentlemen released on a classy orange transparent flexi 7′. More seriously, we also have new copies of TAG’s last masterpiece, “a history of violence” but this time with blast-beats included.
- My Man Mike, second album released by the South Korean power trio (actually they are respectively from FR, USA & South Korea), a subtil mix of powerviolence, catchy riffs & hyper active vocals duet
- Time to talk of The Arson Project, the swedish new generation of grindcore, hardocre/punk who have destroyed all Europe last summer with this new album (and first full-lenght) “23min of harsh audio violence – Mixing grind, hardcore, metal & punk with a furious overdose of misanthropic hate. FFO: Cursed, Dead in the dirt, His hero is gone, Masakari…”
- About Brutal Truth, we’d better don’t talk too much as everything is said in the title “Evolution In One Take: For Grindfreaks Only ! Volume 2”, a very good album from the US masters, for fan of raw grindcore.
- Coke Bust / Despised You, a split between two of the best powerviolence acts from th US.
As always, cheap shipping worldwide. Have some good holydays & support your local dealers.
Look at what we received today, plenty of huge grindcore releases : -Chiens/ Whoresnation/ Dead Instrument 3 way split 12" -Entrails Massacre - Decline of our Century 11" -Brutal Truth - Goodbye Cruel World 3x12"Lp -Misery Index - Pulling out the Nails 2x12"Lp -Maruta...
MooM’s third Ep will be released this summer on LIXIVIAT Records in a heavy black wax 7” edition. It will be LXV003, be prepared for some fast punk powerviolence vs sludgy hardcore from one of the only fast band from Tel Aviv, Israël. Here you'll find an exclusive...
We just received awesome stuff from Poland. Please welcome the mighty grind freaks of Antigama with three Lps of their discography : Antigama - Depressant (2018) Antigama split Lp with Anima Morte - "First Kill Under A Full Moon" (2016) Antigama - Stop the Chaos...
While we are packing and shipping all the pre-orders, we received some very heavy stuff from Leeds, Liverpool and Leicester !! Let us introduce you to : -Famine - Razzin' 12" : First Full length of this crazy trio, between grindcore and powerviolence -Ona Snop /...