PREORDER NOW ! ONA SNOP’s new album GEEZER will be released on August 3rd 2018 through LIXIVIAT Records. This vinyl will come on a 12′ black wax, with a 300gr varnish cover, and a 30x30cm insert with lyrics/infos, all in full colored. The new generation...
This is a “back to basics” new arrival and restock from discs we have listened a lot thanks to Bones Brigade Records, Grinding Rebellion Records & more, welcome to:
- The best disc ever recorded by Chiens (and a super cover from Jubs Contraseptik Tatoo), the finest and most aggressive power trio you will propably listen.
- Lifespite / Fucking Invincible, this two “all stars bands” (Dropdead, Reproach, Blind TO Faith, Citizens Patrol, Daughters, Soul Control) have met on this piece of wax to offer a harshly negative hardcore that will take you down.
- Re-issue of the first Weekend Nachos album for their last tour 2 years ago, a classic!
- Tuer = nowadays fastest grindcore band from Switzerland, a must with double vocals, loud basses and smiles on their faces. This is mint.
- TAG Crew “history of violence”, a hip hop trip from the streets of Leeds (Uk) by The Afternoon Gentlemen released on a classy orange transparent flexi 7′. More seriously, we also have new copies of TAG’s last masterpiece, “a history of violence” but this time with blast-beats included.
- My Man Mike, second album released by the South Korean power trio (actually they are respectively from FR, USA & South Korea), a subtil mix of powerviolence, catchy riffs & hyper active vocals duet
- Time to talk of The Arson Project, the swedish new generation of grindcore, hardocre/punk who have destroyed all Europe last summer with this new album (and first full-lenght) “23min of harsh audio violence – Mixing grind, hardcore, metal & punk with a furious overdose of misanthropic hate. FFO: Cursed, Dead in the dirt, His hero is gone, Masakari…”
- About Brutal Truth, we’d better don’t talk too much as everything is said in the title “Evolution In One Take: For Grindfreaks Only ! Volume 2”, a very good album from the US masters, for fan of raw grindcore.
- Coke Bust / Despised You, a split between two of the best powerviolence acts from th US.
As always, cheap shipping worldwide. Have some good holydays & support your local dealers.
Whoresnation – World Wide Whore – 7 EP5,00€
Horse Bastard / Ape Unit – Split EP5,00€
Chepang / Test – Split5,00€
Chepang – Dadhelo – A Tale of Wildfire10,00€
Chepang – Lathi Charge5,00€
SIX BREW BANTHA – Intravenously Commodified10,00€
Bloody Phoenix / Lycanthrophy / Skunk / Disturbandce Project – 4 way Split10,00€
Gets Worse – Struggle10,00€
"We express ourselves freely and unconventionally in grindcore format. [...] I hope we can inspire Japanese grinders and scene will be more active in the future!" Wounds by self deconstruction Triad by self deconstruction You are playing a unique kind of grindcore...
This is FLUFF FEST 2018 This will not happen every year, we're glad to announce that all LIXIVIAT's artists - Warfuck, Ona Snop & MooM - our firsts three releases - will be playing together at Fluff Fest this year with a really sick line-up! See you there....
Look at what we received today, plenty of huge grindcore releases : -Chiens/ Whoresnation/ Dead Instrument 3 way split 12" -Entrails Massacre - Decline of our Century 11" -Brutal Truth - Goodbye Cruel World 3x12"Lp -Misery Index - Pulling out...